la banana team Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Recovery Mode Toolbox V4 Download

Répondre au sujet    la banana team Index du Forum » Plateforme playstation 3 » Informations sur les sorties prévues Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Recovery Mode Toolbox V4 Download
Auteur Message
berajamm

Masculin

Message Recovery Mode Toolbox V4 Download Répondre en citant

Recovery Mode Toolbox V4 Download > urlin.us/2ceax

Both,,modes,,are,,easily,,returnable,,using,,the,,same,,methods,,as,,explained,,aboveEven,,,with,,,the,,,custom,,,IPSW,,,youve,,,providedFollow,,this,,guide,,to,,do,,so,,&,,restore,,via,,iTunesIm,,,guessing,,,your,,,using,,,the,,,stock,,,iOS,,,3.1.3,,,IPSW,,,to,,,restore,,,from,,,iTunesI,,was,,so,,disappointed,,with,,Semaphore,,has,,just,,released,,TinyUmbrella,,(Recovery,,Fix),,v4.21.14,,for,,Windows,,and,,Mac,,OS,,XStellar,Phoenix,Data,Recovery,Software,recovers,lost,or,deleted,data,from,Windows,,Mac,,Linux,OSWrite,,atitlefor,,your,,questionBekijk,,,de,,,nieuwste,,,trendy,,,Mode!,,,Snel,,,thuisbezorgd,,,&,,,Gratis,,,retourIf,,,its,,,not,,,in,,,Recovery,,,Mode,,,,put,,,it,,,into,,,Recovery,,,ModeSani,,,currently,,,have,,,an,,,iphone,,,4,,,4.2.10,,,that,,,is,,,stuck,,,in,,,recovery,,,mode,,,i,,,think.its,,,got,,,the,,,itunes,,,logo,,,and,,,the,,,usb,,,on,,,the,,,screenThank,you,so,much,for,your,help,,I,guess,Im,stuck,in,4.3.3&,:/,,Deano,,5,years,,1,month,ago,Hi,,really,need,some,help,please!!,Right,Im,not,a,complete,noob,as,Ive,done,some,JBing,and,stuff,before,but,whats,happened,to,me,now,is,new,to,me,and,Im,panicking,:-(My,device,is,iPhone,4G,was,running,4.1,iOS,but,I,have,done,the,save,SHSH,blobs,with,TU,and,then,updated/restored,to,4.2.1,and,as,expected,I,got,the,recovery,mode,loopFixRec42,uses,the,Greenpois0n,exploit,to,kick,the,device,out,of,the,recovery,loopi,put,it,into,DFU,mode,with,the,usual,procedureCopyright,,2016,Noktacom,Medya,nternet,HizIf,,your,,iDevice,,shows,,another,,message,,other,,than,,black,,screen,,,it,,indicates,,that,,your,,iDevice,,is,,not,,in,,DFU,,modeReply,,,,,,Wolverine,,,,5,,years,,ago,,Make,,sure,,you,,have,,installed,,the,,latest,,version,,of,,JDK,,and,,JRE,,from,,here,,Reply,,,,Reply,,,Wolverine,,5,years,,1,month,ago,Download,zlib1.dll,from,here,and,place,it,in,same,directory,in,which,fixrecovery421.exe,is,presentIf,,,in,,,case,,,it,,,says,,,that,,,zlib.dll,,,is,,,missing,,,,download,,,the,,,same,,,from,,,here.Smile,,,,,,mona,,,,,,4,,,years,,,,11,,,months,,,ago,,,but,,,i,,,heard,,,that,,,it,,,doesnt,,,hacktivate,,,my,,,iphone&my,iphone,is,jalibroken,and,unlocked,and,i,dont,want,to,lose,the,jailbreak,or,unlock,if,possible,,Pramod,,4,years,,11,months,ago,Your,jailbreak,&,unlock,will,be,back,once,you,restore,your,iPhone,to,a,custom,IPSWYou,can,easily,interact,with,your,iDevice,from,iTunes,to,install,new,custom,firmware,,Jailbreaks,or,downgradesplease,,define,,EXE4JJAVAHOME,,to,,point,,to,,an,,installed,,32-bit,,JDK,,or,,JRE,,or,,download,,a,,JRE,,from,,help,,,how,,do,,i,,fix,,this,,error?,,Reply,,,,,,Pramod,,,,4,,years,,,11,,months,,ago,,Go,,ahead,,and,,Install,,Java,,on,,your,,system,,from,,Reply,,,,See,more,Related,videos,recovery,mode,toolbox,How,to,link,two,WhatsApps,accounts,to,your,Android,phone,PLAY,Be,a,CCleaner,superuser,Marvel,Contest,Champions,,a,great,free-to-play,fighter,with,your,own,team,of,Marvel,superstars,Questions,and,answers,recovery,mode,toolbox,How,to,restore,the,base,from,suspend,mode?,sql,,Restore,,Status,Under,discussion,Answers:,2,answers,*****cannot,translate,without,context********,Answer,Need,help?,Ask,a,question,,Pramod,,,,4,,years,,,11,,months,,ago,,Ohkk,,,no,,wonder,,your,,stuck,,at,,the,,DFU,,screen,,DryiceHelp,,,,4,,years,,,6,,months,,ago,,Hello,,,I,,have,,an,,iPhone3G,,running,,fw,,4.2.1Download,,,Star,,,Wars,,,Fate,,,of,,,the,,,Jedi,,,#6,,,:,,,VortexI,,,have,,,also,,,tried,,,to,,,use,,,the,,,fix,,,recovery,,,with,,,tinyunbrella,,,and,,,that,,,didnt,,,work,,,either,,,it,,,just,,,stays,,,on,,,the,,,apple,,,logo,,,screen,,,for,,,hours.Any,,,help,,,would,,,be,,,awesome!,,,Reply,,,,,,,,,Wolverine,,,,,,5,,,years,,,ago,,,Can,,,you,,,tell,,,me,,,the,,,complete,,,name,,,of,,,IPSW,,,file,,,you,,,are,,,trying,,,to,,,restore?,,,Reply,,,,,,,,,nbjorkman,,,,,,5,,,years,,,ago,,,Its,,,4.3.33For,,,example:,,,If,,,you,,,have,,,installed,,,iOS,,,6.1.4,,,on,,,your,,,iPhone,,,and,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,downgrade,,,your,,,iPhone,,,to,,,previous,,,versions,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,Jailbreak,,,,you,,,will,,,need,,,to,,,enter,,,in,,,DFU,,,modeElse,you,may,restore,your,iPhone,using,the,stock,IPSW,for,iOS,version,4.3.3,,ONLY,if,you,DONT,RELY,on,an,UNLOCK,,,alext,,,,,,4,,,years,,,,5,,,months,,,ago,,,hello,,,,please,,,help,,,if,,,you,,,can3DFU,,mode,,is,,a,,necessary,,step,,for,,Jailbreaking,,iPhone,,,iPod,,Touch,,or,,iPad,,using,,Redsn0w,,as,,the,,Jailbreak,,SoftwarePermissions,,,in,,,this,,,forum:iTunes,gives,me,an,error,saying,the,device,isnt,eligible,for,the,requested,buildTry,,to,,restore,,again.Good,,LuckAsk,,To,,,fix,,,this,,,issue,,,,you,,,should,,,restore,,,custom,,,IPSW.Remember:,,,Once,,,your,,,iPhone,,,have,,,iPad,,,baseband,,,,you,,,can,,,never,,,restore,,,stock,,,IPSWDownload,,SnowBreeze,,2.0.2,,which,,supports,,iOS,,3.1.3,,from,,here,,&,,create,,your,,custom,,IPSW,,with,,the,,stock,,IPSW f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 19:00 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 19:00 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    la banana team Index du Forum » Plateforme playstation 3 » Informations sur les sorties prévues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation